Tuesday 4 February 2014

Who's Next... Paris


Two weekends ago I made a trip to Paris to attend the WHO'S NEXT trade show which takes place in Paris in January and June each year. I was lucky enough to be attending on a press trip thanks to an internship I was undertaking with a London magazine.

Having good friends living in Paris as well as being quite familiar with the city already was definitely a bonus. I was put up in Hotel du Temps which is a ten minute walk from Gare du Nord (but also within safe distance – it does get a bit ragged around there, especially at night). The hotel was lovely with its painted white wooden floors, French decor and bathroom stocked up with Aesop (fine by me).

I attended the show over two days but really only got to work on the second day interviewing some up-and-coming designers which you'll be able to see soon when the article is published, so stay tuned. Until then, here's me and some friends drunk on tequila at a bar I wish I could remember the name of...




Photos courtesy of Hotel du Temps


No comments:

Post a Comment